The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Misery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 4777
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Misery Empty
PostSubject: Misery   Misery I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:11 am

Misery MV5BMTMzOTcxMDI3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDYyODI1NA@@._V1._SY317_

"Best-selling novelist Paul Sheldon is on his way home from his Colorado hideaway after completing his latest book, when he crashes his car in a freak blizzard. Paul is critically injured, but is rescued by former nurse Annie Wilkes, Paul's "number one fan", who takes Paul back to her remote house in the mountains (without bothering to tell anybody). Unfortunately for Paul, Annie is also a headcase. When she discovers that Paul has killed off the heroine in her favorite novels, her reaction leaves Paul shattered (literally)"

I havent gotten to watch this one yet, but considering this is a Stephen King movie, its definitely on the top of my watch list.
Back to top Go down
http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/

Misery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Movies :: Thriller Movies-
Jump to: