The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Upcoming: The Raven

Go down 
+2
ZXoftheDarkness
Hala
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 4770
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Upcoming: The Raven Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming: The Raven   Upcoming: The Raven I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Upcoming: The Raven Poster-xlarge

"In this gritty thriller, Edgar Allan Poe (John Cusack, Being John Malkovich) joins forces with a young Baltimore detective (Luke Evans, Immortals) to hunt down a mad serial killer who's using Poe's own works as the basis in a string of brutal murders. Directed by James McTeigue (V for Vendetta, Ninja Assassin), the film also stars Alice Eve (Sex and the City 2), Brendan Gleeson (In Bruges) and Oliver Jackson-Cohen (Faster). When a mother and daughter are found brutally murdered in 19th century Baltimore, Detective Emmett Fields (Luke Evans) makes a startling discovery: the crime resembles a fictional murder described in gory detail in the local newspaper--part of a collection of stories penned by struggling writer and social pariah Edgar Allan Poe. But even as Poe is questioned by police, another grisly murder occurs, also inspired by a popular Poe story. Realizing a serial killer is on the loose using Poe's writings as the backdrop for his bloody rampage, Fields enlists the author's help in stopping the attacks. But when it appears someone close to Poe may become the murderer's next victim, the stakes become even higher and the inventor of the detective story calls on his own powers of deduction to try to solve the case before it's too late. "

Official Site

So I'm pretty excited for the movies release on April 27th. It seems pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5210
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: The Raven   Upcoming: The Raven I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Fuck yes, John Cusack is a great actor.
I'm really excited for this.
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com
LightningSpike
Global Moderator
LightningSpike

Male Sagittarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-12-16
Activity Points : 4735
Favorite Game : Team Fortress 2

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: The Raven   Upcoming: The Raven I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Maybe it'll be good, but the basis seems really dumb.

Then again, the basis of multicolored ponies sounded dumb to me, and now...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightningSpike
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat
Birthday : 1991-10-25
Activity Points : 4754
Favorite Activities : Drinking
Favorite Game : Super Smash Bros

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: The Raven   Upcoming: The Raven I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:22 am

I can just see hollywood fucking this up.
Back to top Go down
thomas

thomas

Male Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-13
Activity Points : 4669
Favorite Game : SSBB

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: The Raven   Upcoming: The Raven I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:23 am

A classic poem becoming a full-length movie sounds kinda stupid but this could be good.
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4662
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: The Raven   Upcoming: The Raven I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:45 am

Flyyyyy wrote:

Stole the words right out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 4770
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: The Raven   Upcoming: The Raven I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:01 am

ShadowQ wrote:
Flyyyyy wrote:

Considering how much I'm looking forward to this, I really hope they dont. Plus its from the director of V which makes me want to see it even more. V was a great movie and I hope this is too.
Back to top Go down
http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5210
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: The Raven   Upcoming: The Raven I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 am

Hala wrote:
ShadowQ wrote:
Flyyyyy wrote:

Considering how much I'm looking forward to this, I really hope they dont. Plus its from the director of V which makes me want to see it even more. V was a great movie and I hope this is too.

I'm definitely going to go see it now xD
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: The Raven   Upcoming: The Raven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming: The Raven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Movies :: Thriller Movies-
Jump to: