The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Jack's Mannequin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 4789
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Jack's Mannequin Empty
PostSubject: Jack's Mannequin   Jack's Mannequin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Wikipedia wrote:
Jack's Mannequin is an American rock band formed in 2004, originally hailing from Orange County, California. The band began as a side project of Andrew McMahon, the frontman for Something Corporate, and is composed of guitarist Bobby Anderson, bassist Mikey "The Kid" Wagner, and drummer Jay McMillan.

In June 2005, McMahon was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), just months before the release of Jack's Mannequin's debut studio album. They released the album, Everything in Transit, in August 2005. The album peaked at number thirty-seven on the Billboard 200. McMahon made a full recovery and the band returned to touring. They released The Glass Passenger after a series of delays in 2008. It sold 49,000 copies in its first week and peaked at number eight on the Billboard 200. "The Resolution" was released as the first single and charted at number 27 on the Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart

My second favourite band, I think theyre absolutely wonderful. "Dark Blue" is probably my all time favourite song, followed by "Caves". Thoughts? Also, if you like them, you should check out Andy's orignal band, Something Corporate. c:
Back to top Go down
http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/
JentheRipper

JentheRipper

Female Scorpio Rooster
Birthday : 1993-10-31
Activity Points : 4474
Favorite Game : Portal

Jack's Mannequin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack's Mannequin   Jack's Mannequin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Oh my god! This band is great! <3 The Glass Passenger is my favourite album, but Dark Blue is a great song!
Back to top Go down

Jack's Mannequin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Music :: Rock / Hard Rock-
Jump to: