The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bedlam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 2455
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

PostSubject: Bedlam   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:58 pm

"The series focuses on an upscale apartment block called 'Bedlam Heights', renovated from the structure of an abandoned mental asylum, and the strange hauntings that occur there. New arrival Jed Harper (Theo James) possesses the ability to see the ghosts (which are generally not visible to others), and receives visions of their deaths. The hauntings are generally malevolent, and it is up to Jed to determine the spirits' motives and thwart their goals. His flatmates are his cousin, Kate (Charlotte Salt), who manages the complex; Ryan (Will Young) who is troubled by the recent violent death of his brother; and Molly (Ashley Madekwe), a childhood friend of Kate and Jed."

Great show in my opinion, I loved it and hated when the first season ended. I found it pretty interesting, the idea of an asylum being turned into an apartment building, no wonder its haunted.

PSN: K-Vegas
Xbox LIVE: TheRavensCrow
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/

Bedlam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Television Shows :: Horror Shows-
Jump to: