The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Safe House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Errors

Errors

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-14
Activity Points : 4509
Favorite Activities : Paintballing, Gaming, Running, Mountain Biking
Favorite Game : Can't decide

Safe House Empty
PostSubject: Safe House   Safe House I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:57 am

Matt Weston has been frustrated by his inactive, backwater post in Cape Town. A "housekeeper" who aspires to be a full-fledged agent has been waiting for an opportunity to prove himself. When the first and only occupant he's had proves to be the most dangerous man he's ever met, Weston readies for duty. Tobin Frost has eluded capture for almost a decade. One of the best ops men that the CIA's known, the ex-intelligence officer has given up assets and sold military intel to anyone with cash since he turned. The damage he's done to the U.S. is immeasurable. As soon as Frost is brought in for debriefing, mercenaries come and tear apart Weston's safe house. Barely escaping, the unlikely partners must discover if their attackers have been sent by terrorists or someone on the inside who will kill anyone standing in the way.

I just got back from watching this movie at the theaters. I liked it, the fight scenes and gun battles were shot very well. Just about every scene in the movie was interesting and none felt like they were dragging on forever. I would probably give this movie an 8 out of 10.

Safe House Blog_safe_house_poster_2912-584 Safe House Normal
Back to top Go down

Safe House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Movies :: Action / Adventure Movies-
Jump to: