The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Torrenting worse than Rape?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
linkthebeast

linkthebeast

Male Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-06-17
Activity Points : 4586

Torrenting worse than Rape? Empty
PostSubject: Torrenting worse than Rape?   Torrenting worse than Rape? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 am

The owner of Megaupload, a well know torrent site that died recently got fifty years in the federal prison system for piracy, while a man who raped and mutilated a woman only received twenty years. WTF?
Back to top Go down
thomas

thomas

Male Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-13
Activity Points : 4647
Favorite Game : SSBB

PostSubject: Re: Torrenting worse than Rape?   Torrenting worse than Rape? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Yeah when I first read that I was like wut. But if you thin about how much potential sales he stopped from happening. At least like 8 million I would think.
Back to top Go down
LightningSpike
Global Moderator
LightningSpike

Male Sagittarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-12-16
Activity Points : 4713
Favorite Game : Team Fortress 2

PostSubject: Re: Torrenting worse than Rape?   Torrenting worse than Rape? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:39 pm

thomas wrote:
Yeah when I first read that I was like wut. But if you thin about how much potential sales he stopped from happening. At least like 8 million I would think.
So the message here is that money and sales are more important than actual people who were brutalized and scarred physically and emotionally for life?

I don't agree with torrenting, but the MPAA and all of those other organizations are worse than the torrenters imo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightningSpike
linkthebeast

linkthebeast

Male Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-06-17
Activity Points : 4586

PostSubject: Re: Torrenting worse than Rape?   Torrenting worse than Rape? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:57 pm

They're a bunch of roody-poo candy-ass newfags...
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Activity Points : 4669
Favorite Activities : fapfapfapfapfap
Favorite Game : Spyro 3, Mario Sunshine, Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Torrenting worse than Rape?   Torrenting worse than Rape? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:56 pm

isn't megaupload user-driven? which means that it wasn't even megaupload's fault. but then again, they probably didn't remove copyrighted stuff and that. still, it's nowhere near as bad as rape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torrenting worse than Rape?   Torrenting worse than Rape? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torrenting worse than Rape?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: