The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

What should I do?

Go down 
+3
Flyyyyy
thomas
ShadowQ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4640
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Ok sorry I haven't been on a lot lately but school is really distracting anyway tomorrow 95% some one is going to call me to invite me to Shisha (Hookah google it if you don't know it) and possibly hashish but I don't want to go this guy isn't really my friend so I can't just say "Sorry I just want to stay at home and listen to music and play video games", he is asking this because everyone in school knows I was the 1st to smoke cigarettes-I was the first to try a hookah and the 1st to do hashish, for me to go out with them (he is probably going to get his friends) I would have to lie to my parents and of course smoke and shit- its not that I mind smoking and stuff it is because It will probably be awkward as hell he already just called me right now and said if I can go out right now and I of course said I can't and I don't think I can pull that trick twice in a row, I just need to know what to do, should I go? Or should I make an excuse? I think if I say no I'll probably be called a pussy and I already have like 1 friend in this school...
Back to top Go down
thomas

thomas

Male Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-13
Activity Points : 4647
Favorite Game : SSBB

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm not sure, but that kinda stuff is shit for your health Very Happy
Honestly do whatever you think is best but DON'T not do something just because you feel the pressure not to. Do whatever seems like the smart thing.
(PS I'm not being all Above the Influence just so ya know)
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat
Birthday : 1991-10-25
Activity Points : 4732
Favorite Activities : Drinking
Favorite Game : Super Smash Bros

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:24 am

well lets think about this logically.

you have 2 options:

A. You go smoke

B. You don't.

Option A:
You go smoke. Worst case scenario, you get in trouble with your parents, you get punished (im not sure about your customs and how you get punished but you can fill in the blanks).
Best case scenario, you smoke them under the table and become a legend. Of course, to maintain this rep, youll have to continue smoking and increase your risk of being caught....

Option B:
You make up an excuse and bail. Worst case scenario, this Guy calls you out for bailing and calls you a poser (highly unlikely), claims you never have smoked in your life. Everyone interested in smoking (probably a small portion) at your school shuns you and you make no friends interested in smoking.
Best case scenario "Alright man, maybe another time. Hit me up if you want to smoke." Life goes on as normal.

Its your choice man just weigh your options
Back to top Go down
LightningSpike
Global Moderator
LightningSpike

Male Sagittarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-12-16
Activity Points : 4713
Favorite Game : Team Fortress 2

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:56 am

I personally think smoking is stupid, but that's also partly because I want to actually be able to sing when I'm older. But I'm not you, so that isn't important.

I think flyyyyy and thomas have said anything needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightningSpike
Stud Muffin

Male Aries Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-04-04
Activity Points : 4502
Favorite Game : BattleField Bad Company 3

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:27 pm

I would listen to flyy he has the most experience with these shenanigans
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Activity Points : 4669
Favorite Activities : fapfapfapfapfap
Favorite Game : Spyro 3, Mario Sunshine, Pokemon

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:49 pm

i wonder who repped that^ post =D
Back to top Go down
thomas

thomas

Male Pisces Buffalo

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:04 pm

i think it was me
Back to top Go down
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5188
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Just don't smoke, It's ruining one of my favorite vocalist's voice (Andy Biersack from BVB) and countless others. Also a lot of my friends smoke, they sound like shit.
Two of my friends have lung cancer and their lungs are rotting from the inside like the feces in the sewer lines below. So don't smoke, losing friend isn't good, and lung cancer if you smoke is almost inevitable at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com
thomas

thomas

Male Pisces Buffalo

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:12 pm

so basically, dont smoke or else your innards turn into feces
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4640
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:48 am

Thanks guys I didn't want to go the only reason for me to go was peer pressure and btw flyyy lets say there are 30 something boys in my grade and oh 30 of them smoke T_T the smokers are the majority here, the guy did freak out and stuff but I just told him to stfu (felt pretty good) and Dark I never saw my grandfather because of lung cancer so I really do hate smoking I only wanted to try it.
Back to top Go down
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5188
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 pm

ShadowQ wrote:
Thanks guys I didn't want to go the only reason for me to go was peer pressure and btw flyyy lets say there are 30 something boys in my grade and oh 30 of them smoke T_T the smokers are the majority here, the guy did freak out and stuff but I just told him to stfu (felt pretty good) and Dark I never saw my grandfather because of lung cancer so I really do hate smoking I only wanted to try it.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, don't even try smoking, it's a ridiculous thing to do in the first place. Basically smoking one cig is like sending a decent amount of tar into your lungs.
But good job telling him to stfu. Peer pressure almost always leads to something bad, and it takes away from your own character.
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should I do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Discussion :: Ventilation-
Jump to: