The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

FML Moments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4684
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

FML Moments Empty
PostSubject: FML Moments   FML Moments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Just post a situation in your life where you just wanted the earth to form a fissure and swallow you, or just die really whatever floats your boat or better yet SINK IT Hah I crack myself up did you see what I did there, you should be laughing right now anyway I'll start.

Last Thursday, our Maths teacher gave us shit loads of Homework she wanted to give us more but luckily the lesson ended. So my friend and I were out of class between lessons waiting for the Biology teacher to come when suddenly a teacher's assistant gives us a 12 page maths sheet and tells us to distribute them to the class, so I say "Scumbag Maths Teacher.....(Something I don't remember)" anyway it was offensive and my friend moves just a few steps and looks around the corner to spot, who else? The Maths teacher and he says were face was red her nostrils open and a frightening scowl (she always does that when shes angry) so I bet she is going to give me hell this Sunday, YAY! FML

Also new rule you always have to end it with FML.
Back to top Go down
thomas

thomas

Male Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-13
Activity Points : 4691
Favorite Game : SSBB

FML Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML Moments   FML Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:56 pm

i get yelled at and stared at all the time by teachers for no reason. my life is an fml moment :p
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4684
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

FML Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML Moments   FML Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 am

thomas wrote:
i get yelled at and stared at all the time by teachers for no reason. my life is an fml moment :p

Well then this could be a personal blog for you, just post what ever fml moment that happened at that particular day then. I'd like to read them.

Anyway my mother almost walked in on me fapsterbating I think she saw me but anyway I am not sure :U. FML T_T.
Back to top Go down
thomas

thomas

Male Pisces Buffalo

FML Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML Moments   FML Moments I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 pm

ShadowQ wrote:

Anyway my mother almost walked in on me fapsterbating I think she saw me but anyway I am not sure :U. FML T_T.
Gotta love it when that happens.
Back to top Go down
thomas

thomas

Male Pisces Buffalo

FML Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML Moments   FML Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:33 pm

today my friends were throwing grapes at the other table behind us and i was like "ok lemme throw ONE. watch me get in trouble". i threw it, i got in trouble, thats what you get for looking like a druggy, the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FML Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML Moments   FML Moments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FML Moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Discussion :: Forum Games-
Jump to: