The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Share | 

Skyrim Dawnguard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 2347
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

PostSubject: Skyrim Dawnguard   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:30 am

I heard that Dawnguard is already out? *Checks google* YES I think so! I believe its like an expansion pack sort of like Shivering Isles if you ever played Oblivion! I do not know if the level cap is raised in it since I didn't get it yet but I shall get it ASAP for XBL as soon as I get back home to Egypt since I am currently on vacation in Barcelona. All I do know is that it adds :
1- Skill Tree for Werewolves and Vampires

2- Dragonbone Weapons (I believe they're stronger than Daedric)

3- Mounted Combat with Weapons but not Magic

4- Crossbows are added to the arsenal of weapons at the Dragonborn's disposal. Crossbows will remain loaded while running through the world and provide a quicker shot. They are, however, slower to reload than bows. Another benefit is that each shot has a chance to stagger an opponent. All of the perks spent in Archery skill tree will apply to crossbows. Crossbow bolts can also be crafted with various enchantments, such as fire and frost damage.

5- New shouts are also included in the add-on. One shout called Soul Tear can be learned from Durnehviir, an undead Dragon found in the Soul Cairn. This shout allows the Dragonborn to steal the soul of a defeated enemy and raise their soul as an undead minion.

6- A plane of Oblivion known as Soul Cairn, an ethereal realm of trapped souls, is a new location that can be visited in Dawnguard. It can be accessed via a mysterious portal in Castle Volkihar.In addition, the Dragonborn can complete a side quest to free an undead skeletal horse named Arvak. This mount can then be summoned at will and is not restricted to the undead realm.

7- Legendary Dragons are the new maximum level Dragon class. In addition to legendary dragons, new enemies such as Gargoyles, Death Hounds, Armored Trolls can be also encountered. Within the Soul Cairn realm some of the enemies include Bonemen, Wrathmen, Boneyard Keepers and an undead Dragon named Durnehviir.

8- Dawnguard adds a new character in The Ragged Flagon of Riften named Galathil who can alter the Dragonborn's appearance for 1000 Gold. Race and gender are locked, but other facial features can be tweaked

9- And of course the Dawnguard questline I won't spoil much but if you side with The Vampires you shall be able to become a Vampire Lord.

For PC and PS3 Skyrim Players you'll have to wait a bit before being able to get it since it is an Xbox Exclusive for now I believe. What do you think guys is anyone other than me getting it?

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Activity Points : 2376
Favorite Activities : fapfapfapfapfap
Favorite Game : Spyro 3, Mario Sunshine, Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Dawnguard   Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

love your sig bro (and the video). but i doubt i'll be buying it, would rather spend my time playing something else. i just personally don't like the model of skyrim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 2347
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Dawnguard   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 am

Thanks Very Happy I always knew the Pyro was a psychotic little thing :3 Anyway staying on-topic here what do you mean you don't like the model? As in the atmosphere?

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Activity Points : 2376
Favorite Activities : fapfapfapfapfap
Favorite Game : Spyro 3, Mario Sunshine, Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Dawnguard   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:02 pm

nah, i mean what it's all about. just exploring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Dawnguard   

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Dawnguard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1