The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

B-Horror: The Evil Dead.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 4777
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

B-Horror: The Evil Dead. Empty
PostSubject: B-Horror: The Evil Dead.   B-Horror: The Evil Dead. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Perhaps one of the best B movies of all time, The Evil Dead had a budget of only $375,000 but a genius director at the helm—Sam Raimi, who would go on to direct “Spider-Man” and produce “The Grudge.” Though it initially got slapped with an NC-17 rating for its brutal violence, the plot of the film is somewhat laughable—five Michigan State students are on vacation for the weekend and stumble across a demonic tape recording that releases evil spirits who plan to possess the students. If you can get past the gore, the movie and its sequels are definitely worth seeing—particularly “Army of Darkness,” though with its $11 million budget, it can’t quite fairly be called a B movie.

Pretty much had me laughing the whole time. Anyone seen it?
Back to top Go down
http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5217
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

B-Horror: The Evil Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Horror: The Evil Dead.   B-Horror: The Evil Dead. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Most horror movies for me are comedy xD, but ya I have seen it, didn't care much for it.
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com

B-Horror: The Evil Dead.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Movies :: Horror Movies-
Jump to: