The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

It's Kind of a Funny Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 4780
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

It's Kind of a Funny Story Empty
PostSubject: It's Kind of a Funny Story   It's Kind of a Funny Story I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:16 am

It's Kind of a Funny Story MV5BMTk0MTAyNjQ2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYwOTU3Mw@@._V1._SY317_

"Craig is a high-school junior, in the gifted program, infatuated with his best friend's girl. When he realizes he's suicidal, he checks himself into the psychiatric ward of a hospital, thinking they'll do an observation, help him, and send him home in time for school the next day. Once in, however, he must stay for a week; the juvenile ward is being renovated, so he's in with adults as well as a few youths. Bobby, a man with a young daughter, shows him around; Craig notices Noelle, about his age. He tries to keep his friends from finding out where he is. Little things: he draws, goes to therapy, sings, helps Bobby rehearse an interview. Is this the stuff of insight?"

I'm currently reading the book because I absolutely loved the movie. I'd suggest it to any of you who like Indie films.
Back to top Go down
http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/

It's Kind of a Funny Story
Page 1 of 1