The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Upcoming: Dark Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 4779
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Upcoming: Dark Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming: Dark Shadows   Upcoming: Dark Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Upcoming: Dark Shadows Dark%2BShadows

"In the year 1752, Joshua and Naomi Collins, with young son Barnabas, set sail from Liverpool, England to start a new life in America. But even an ocean was not enough to escape the mysterious curse that has plagued their family. Two decades pass and Barnabas (Johnny Depp) has the world at his feet-or at least the town of Collinsport, Maine. The master of Collinwood Manor, Barnabas is rich, powerful and an inveterate playboy...until he makes the grave mistake of breaking the heart of Angelique Bouchard (Eva Green). A witch, in every sense of the word, Angelique dooms him to a fate worse than death: turning him into a vampire, and then burying him alive. Two centuries later, Barnabas is inadvertently freed from his tomb and emerges into the very changed world of 1972. He returns to Collinwood Manor to find that his once-grand estate has fallen into ruin. The dysfunctional remnants of the Collins family have fared little better... "

I'm pretty interested in seeing this, as the director is Tim Burton and Johnny Depp is in it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5219
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Dark Shadows   Upcoming: Dark Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Another Tim Burton / Johnny Depp combo
Definitely going to see this, it's probably my favorite combination in the movie industry.
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Dark Shadows   Upcoming: Dark Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:49 pm

ZXoftheDarkness wrote:
it's probably my favorite combination in the movie industry.

Agreed, theyre wonderful! c:
Back to top Go down
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5219
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Dark Shadows   Upcoming: Dark Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Hala wrote:
ZXoftheDarkness wrote:

I think it's just because they work so well together
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Dark Shadows   Upcoming: Dark Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 pm

ZXoftheDarkness wrote:
Hala wrote:
ZXoftheDarkness wrote:

I think it's just because they work so well together
Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming: Dark Shadows   Upcoming: Dark Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming: Dark Shadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Movies :: Horror Movies-
Jump to: