The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

From Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 4788
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

From Hell Empty
PostSubject: From Hell   From Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:26 pm

From Hell MV5BMTM1MjkxNTQxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDMxNDg2._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_
"It is 1888 in London, and the unfortunate poor lead horrifying lives in the city's deadliest slum, Whitechapel. Harassed by gangs and forced to walk the streets for a living, Mary Kelly and her small group of companions trudge on through this daily misery, their only consolation being that things can't get any worse. Yet things somehow do when their friend Ann is kidnapped and they are drawn into a conspiracy with links higher up than they could possibly imagine. The kidnapping is soon followed by the gruesome murder of another woman, Polly, and it becomes apparent that they are being hunted down, one by one. Sinister even by Whitechapel standards, the murder grabs the attention of Inspector Fred Abberline, a brilliant yet troubled man whose police work is often aided by his psychic abilities. Abberline becomes deeply involved with the case, which takes on personal meaning to him when he and Mary begin to fall in love..."

So, I havent had the time to see this yet, as I ran across it as I was in Wal-Mart looking for Labyrinth and, saw it was about Jack The Ripper. Seeing that I was like "O: JACK THE RIPPER!" (And yes I actually yelled that in Wal-Mart, dont judge me, I love things about JtR, I actually have a book on him. Encyclopedia rather.) Anyways, I didnt have the money to get both movies, so I left it to watch later. I'm looking forward to seeing it since I've added it to my Netflix list, and now, to wait for it to get here.
Back to top Go down
http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/

From Hell
Page 1 of 1