The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Act of Valor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Errors

Errors

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-14
Activity Points : 4549
Favorite Activities : Paintballing, Gaming, Running, Mountain Biking
Favorite Game : Can't decide

Act of Valor Empty
PostSubject: Act of Valor   Act of Valor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Act of Valor is a 2012 American action film staring Alex Veadov, Roselyn Sánchez, Nestor Serrano, Emilio Rivera, and actual active duty U.S. Navy SEALs and U.S. Navy Special Warfare Combatant Crewmen. The film was released on February 24, 2012.

A Navy SEAL squad goes on a covert operation to rescue a kidnapped CIA officer, while also taking down terrorists who aim to strike America.

This movie was better than i expected! The action scenes and the way the SEALS stealthily go through enemy camps, taking out guys without making a sound is so awesome! The ONLY negative thing about this movie was the way the actors said their lines. (which really isn't their fault because they're active duty Navy SEALS not actors.) I just couldn't get sucked into the movie during some conversations between characters. You don't have to worry about it too much though, this movie is like 20% talking 80% action!

I give this movie a 9 out of 10! (mainly because i was in love with the game Socom II US NAVY SEALS as a kid and i now think Navy SEALS are the best)
Act of Valor Act-of-Valor-Wallpaper-01.jpg.scaled500 Act of Valor Safe_image.php?d=AQBh__RLE5HGusGF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FT4_0zFnl61w%2Fhqdefault Act of Valor Seal-Sniper-620x247 Act of Valor Valor-gear-01-0212-lgn
Back to top Go down
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5228
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Act of Valor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act of Valor   Act of Valor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:37 pm

It looks action packed, gonna check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat
Birthday : 1991-10-25
Activity Points : 4772
Favorite Activities : Drinking
Favorite Game : Super Smash Bros

Act of Valor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act of Valor   Act of Valor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 am

Just saw this last night.
Obvious propaganda movie. Still pretty fucking badass fight scenes.

Acting was MISERABLE, plot line was even worse. The badguys looked ridiculously cartoonish with absurd accents and beards.

5/10

Badass action scenes are the only thing good about this movie.
Back to top Go down
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 4788
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Act of Valor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act of Valor   Act of Valor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:00 pm

OH YEAH I REMEMBER SEEING A POSTER FOR THIS AT THE GUN RANGE.
I want to see it :I
Back to top Go down
http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/
Trono

Male Cancer Tiger
Birthday : 1998-07-17
Activity Points : 4476

Act of Valor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act of Valor   Act of Valor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Movie sounds cool. Looks like Call of Duty in a way
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat
Birthday : 1991-10-25
Activity Points : 4772
Favorite Activities : Drinking
Favorite Game : Super Smash Bros

Act of Valor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act of Valor   Act of Valor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Trono wrote:
Movie sounds cool. Looks like Call of Duty in a way

oh god you dont even know. they do camerawork to purposely make it look like CoD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Act of Valor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act of Valor   Act of Valor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act of Valor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Movies :: Action / Adventure Movies-
Jump to: