The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed III

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4671
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

Assassin's Creed III Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 am

So only yesterday did Ubisoft release box cover art for their upcoming title Assassin's Creed III.
Spoiler:
As you can see in the background there is an American flag meaning that the game will probably take place during the revolution.
Spoiler:
In the image the Assassin appears to be wearing an 18th Century military jacket and cow skin boots, his apparent arsenal of weapons features : A tomahawk, some sort of sawn off shotgun, and a bow. This all leads to the fact that he is probably a red Indian, Ubisoft said they'd release a trailer or some screen caps at 3/3/2012 and the game I believe is going to be released around October 30th (for the PS3 at least).
Also here are some screen shots / concept art
Spoiler:
Also I've been told that the Assassin's name is Connor and that he is half British half Native American. He was raised in a tribe and was abused by Americans, also Ubisoft have created a completely new engine for this game so lets hope the glitches that existed in AC:R don't carry on.

What do you guys think? (I came)

Last edited by ShadowQ on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Activity Points : 4700
Favorite Activities : fapfapfapfapfap
Favorite Game : Spyro 3, Mario Sunshine, Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:39 am

he couldn't be Indian since his ancestors are european.
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:22 am

http://kotaku.com/5889507/why-a-colonial-assassins-creed-makes-complete-sense-and-sounds-awesome
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat
Birthday : 1991-10-25
Activity Points : 4763
Favorite Activities : Drinking
Favorite Game : Super Smash Bros

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 pm

'MERICA! FUCK YEAH! COMIN' TO SAVE THE MOTHER FUCKIN' DAY, YEAH!
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:16 pm

I just saw the new screen shots and OMG I'm going to need a new carpet.
Back to top Go down
Jones Sparrow

Male Sagittarius Dog
Birthday : 1922-12-12
Activity Points : 4519
Favorite Activities : Basketball, football, friends, movies, paranormal investigating.
Favorite Game : GTA, Halo, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, the classic 007 games.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Erthefrarg wrote:
he couldn't be Indian since his ancestors are european.

I was thinking that too, but then i thought Desmond's mother/father's side of the family could have been native american

Or he was training with the Native Americans to learn some Guerilla Warfare? idk. guess we'll have to wait a bit to see
Back to top Go down
Hoxios

Hoxios

Male Libra Dog
Birthday : 1994-10-18
Activity Points : 4468
Favorite Activities : Singing, Video Games, Sports
Favorite Game : Pokemon White

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Wow this game looks amazing *opens wallet and its empty*
:,( guess ill have to start stripping again *unce unce unce*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Video Games :: Action / Adventure Games-
Jump to: