The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4671
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring   The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:38 pm

The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring 220px-The_Fellowship_Of_The_Ring

So I just watched this movie for the first time ever in my life (Extended Edition by the way), and words can not describe how amazing this movie is amazing, the special effects are just dazzling, the actors all did their part magnificently and the story really pulled me in to see the next movie (I'm going to see it soon anyway). If you have not yet seen this, then just fuck everything you have to do and go watch it (Legolas <3).
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Activity Points : 4700
Favorite Activities : fapfapfapfapfap
Favorite Game : Spyro 3, Mario Sunshine, Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring   The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:29 pm

books
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat
Birthday : 1991-10-25
Activity Points : 4763
Favorite Activities : Drinking
Favorite Game : Super Smash Bros

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring   The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:45 pm

read the books.
Back to top Go down
Hala

Hala

Female Leo Rat
Birthday : 1996-08-21
Activity Points : 4779
Favorite Activities : Being the monster I am living under your bed. And hugging everyone.
Favorite Game : Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring   The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Asdfghjkl; I love the movies and the books theyre great <333
Back to top Go down
http://satanic-stardust.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring   The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Movies :: Fantasy Movies-
Jump to: