The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Blaze - Path to Becoming A Master: Chapter 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5220
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Blaze - Path to Becoming A Master: Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Blaze - Path to Becoming A Master: Chapter 4   Blaze - Path to Becoming A Master: Chapter 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:39 pm

This is a pokemon fan-fiction that I have always wanted to write, simply because pokemon is fucking awesome, and I love writing xD. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy. I'll write and post chapter 5 very soon. Feel free to give any comments / critique.

Chapter 4: Embrace

Narrator: 1:17 am, dead silence was walking through the hotel like an aimless ocean current, swaying wherever the wind carries it.

Blaze: ... *Is asleep*

???: *voice echoes inside Blazes's head* Nightmare.... *A Darkrai appears in Blaze's room*

Blaze: *starts screaming out of sheer pain as the Darkrai hovers his claw towards Blaze's head*

Narrator: Suddenly the door opens and Zack runs in with Jennifer and turns on the light along with several other people, but the Darkrai is already gone.

Zack: Blaze are you ok?!

Blaze: *Sits up and wakes up sweating with his eyes wide open and shaking* .....

Jennifer: Can you other people just get out of here

Narrator: The 7 others who had come out clear out slowly

Blaze: ..... *lays back on his pillow* I'm fine... But something was in the room with me...

Zack: You were probably just having a bad dream, there's no way anything could have cleared out in the short time that it took to open the door.

Blaze: .... You're right... I'm going to just stay up and watch a movie though...

Zack: Try and sleep if you can.... *walks out with Jennifer*

Blaze: *Falls back asleep very quickly*

Darkrai: *Is outside the window looking in* .... *Fades away into the darkness*

Narrator: Sunrise came rather quickly, the crimson and violet sky painted the horizon with a passionate view. Blaze, Zack and Jennifer were already outside the hotel and starting to walk towards Viridian Forest.

Jennifer: I've always hated this forest... It feels dead.

Zack: It is dead, there used to be wild Caterpie, Weedle, Metapod, Kakuna, Pikachu, Pidgies.... now there are only Zubats and Grimers...

Jennifer: I like Grimer D:

Zack: Catch one then...

Jennifer: Maybe I will >_> *takes out a pokeball and calls out Larvitar*

Larvitar: Lar Lar *is hopping ecstatically*

Jennifer: Let's go find a grimer Very Happy *runs off into Viridian Forest with Larvitar*

Blaze: Heh.... Grimer are messy as fuck

Zack: Muk is even more messy...I hope she realizes that she probably won't be able to hug it.

Blaze: She'll try anyways

Jennifer: *is walking back with a Grimer next to her along with Larvitar* Caught one Very Happy

Zack: >_> I didn't think you were actually gonna catch one... you've never caught any pokemon before

Jennifer: >_>

Blaze: Kissy kissy and make it all better Smile

Zack and Jennifer: Shut up -_-

Rocket Forest Guard: You three, no going in and out like that, just go on through to Pewter now that you caught that pokemon.

Narrator: The three of them go deeper into Viridian Forest, which is filled with a slight purple haze and is dark as night due to the canopy trees overhead with only small glimmers of light breaking through.

Zack: *Looks at his phone* They have new Elite Four members... They replaced them rather quickly

Blaze: Figures... *Trips on a vine and falls on face* Oww...

Jennifer: Hehe...

Zack: *helps Blaze up* You should really watch where you're going bro.

Blaze: Yep... going to just keep walking... huh? *looks at his necklace and it's glowing* What's going on....

Zack: .... I think something's coming towards us... keep that thing quiet

Narrator: The necklace flies off Blaze and instantly incinerates in mid air giving off a powerful golden aura fueled with green and blue fire that contrasted harshly with the purple haze.

Zack: What the fuck's going on.

Jennifer: Look.... *points at a shadow in the distance*

Blaze: That pokemon is a Gastly! I want it!

Gastly: *flies towards them*

Blaze: *calls out Poochyena* Hurry and bite it with your dark energy!

Poochyena: *rushes at Gastly and uses dark energy to latch onto its body which lacked a physical mass and bite down on it

Gastly: *tries to shake Poochyena off but can't*

Blaze: *throws a pokeball and it catches Gastly* Ohhhhh ya!

Zack: All your catches aren't going to be that easy you know...

Blaze: Don't ruin my moment

Jennifer: Come on! Let's go, I see the exit

Narrator: The three of them walk out of Viridian City and through the checkpoint into Pewter City.

Zack: Well.... we're here... Let's go beat the gym...

End of Chapter 4

Look Forward to Chapter 5
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com

Blaze - Path to Becoming A Master: Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1