The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Pokemon Nobunga?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Activity Points : 4699
Favorite Activities : fapfapfapfapfap
Favorite Game : Spyro 3, Mario Sunshine, Pokemon

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:14 am

looks alright. and it's coming out on DS not 3DS. so cool i guess.
Back to top Go down
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5218
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:16 am

The 3DS is bloody awful, i'm hoping that they release the Pokemon Ruby Sapphire remakes for normal DS as well
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:18 am

^i doubt it, and i hope against it. they should make the game innovative, rather than just the same old song and dance. i don't mind getting the 3DS just as a hardware upgrade anyway, so i'll be getting it eventually.
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4670
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:24 pm

The 3DS is cool but I just feel Pokemon Nobunga will suck, Idk why it feels like its going to be worse than Pokemon Ranger and I'm talking about a game where you draw circles around Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5218
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Erthefrarg wrote:
^i doubt it, and i hope against it. they should make the game innovative, rather than just the same old song and dance. i don't mind getting the 3DS just as a hardware upgrade anyway, so i'll be getting it eventually.

Is there an option turn off the 3D on the Nintendo 3DS? I hate 3D with a passion.
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:50 am

^yea you can turn 3D off (thank god). that's where they went wrong with that x-men laser eyes thing they released that time.

and how the fuck could you say ranger is bad? i LOVED ranger. i'm talking about number 2 btw, the first one was shit. i haven't got 3 though, i might eventually, but you can't change you're partner in 3, so i'm not that keen on it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:50 am

^ I've never tried Shadows Of Almia so yes might check it out but the first one was indeed a big pile of doodoo
ALSO its trailer time
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat
Birthday : 1991-10-25
Activity Points : 4762
Favorite Activities : Drinking
Favorite Game : Super Smash Bros

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:59 pm

^so its coming out on DS. not 3ds. i think nintendo ditched the 3ds. they havent announced anything new for it.
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:55 am

possibly.
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:59 am

Honestly, I'm no expert, but I'm taking an econ class this semester and theyre following the classic ditch project move.

1. Lower price to maximize sales at reduced profits. ($250-$170 [convert it yo your country's )
2. Stop supported projects (pokemon nobunga, pokemon sapphire/ruby remake)
3. Reduce media interaction (when was the last time any of you heard about a 3DS game?)

If anyone with stock in 3D technology decides to read this post, my personal suggestion is to sell your stock... this is a drastically fading trend.
Back to top Go down
linkthebeast

linkthebeast

Male Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-06-17
Activity Points : 4616

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 am

Flyyyyy wrote:
Honestly, I'm no expert, but I'm taking an econ class this semester and theyre following the classic ditch project move.

1. Lower price to maximize sales at reduced profits. ($250-$170 [convert it yo your country's )
2. Stop supported projects (pokemon nobunga, pokemon sapphire/ruby remake)
3. Reduce media interaction (when was the last time any of you heard about a 3DS game?)

If anyone with stock in 3D technology decides to read this post, my personal suggestion is to sell your stock... this is a drastically fading trend.
As I am also taking an econ class... (go figure) they have no proper supply and demand curve. At first, the 3DS was going to be the next big thing, sort of like Cabbage Patch Kids at first. When sales didn't go as planned, Nintendo didn't care. But after a few years of the product failing miserably, they hopefully have seen that the supply curve is WAY off. When there is no demand, but huge supply, companies generally discontinue that product.
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:26 am

^^ I have no idea what an econ class is... / But ditch the 3DS? hasn't it only come out recently? and I believe there has been a Pokemon game released for 3DS only, remembered it was called Pokemon Rumble Blast (http://www.serebii.net/rumble2/) Pokemon Nobunga? Box
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:51 pm

^economics.

They reduced the price and stopped advertising it. Its a failed product
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:07 pm

ShadowQ wrote:
Pokemon Nobunga? Box

this game wasn't released in Australia, so it doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
linkthebeast

linkthebeast

Male Gemini Dog

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Also, it wasn't made by gamefreak
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Also Black and White 2 arent coming out on the 3DS. so i dont have to buy a 3ds now yay!
Back to top Go down
linkthebeast

linkthebeast

Male Gemini Dog

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Thank God for that
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:34 am

this is out btw as Pokemon Conquest. looks pretty interesting in all honesty, i may buy it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Bleh, I probably won't I don't like how the game feels. I'm too used to the generic beat all the gyms and league formula to try something else, since I did not like Pokemon Ranger much and I greatly hated Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:45 am

it does have a similar progression to the gym leader system in the main series, but i think they're more similar to the frontier brains of the anime. seems like it's set out (the levels this is) like mario, with a few stages then the bosses, although i haven't seen any raw gameplay, just the trailers, and i've read a tiny bit about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Nobunga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nobunga?   Pokemon Nobunga? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Nobunga?
Page 1 of 1