The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital

Go down 
+4
Flyyyyy
thomas
Erthefrarg
ShadowQ
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4671
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Pokemon Black and White Version 2

(Credit to www.serebii.com)

On 2/25/2012 Junichi Masuda revealed on Pokemon Smash! (Pokémon Smash! ポケモンスマッシュ! Pokemon Sumasshu! is the successor to the Pokémon Sunday series. It debuted on TV Tokyo on October 3, 2010. Like its predecessors, Pokémon Smash! is a variety show that features live-action segments and reruns of old anime episodes. The theme song is "Endless Fighters" by AAA.) information on 2 brand new games known as Pokemon Black and White Version 2, nothing is known so far about this game other than Kyurem stars in it with 2 new forms
Spoiler:
as you can see these forms are based on Fire and Electricity and they seem to resemble Reshiram and Zekrom. The game is going to be released in Japan at June 2012 and in Europe and America around Autumn 2012, also for now Junichi seems to call these 2 forms Black Kyurem and White Kyurem on his twitter however their Japanese names should be released next week or so. Japanese boards have been posting about this for a while now and we now finally have official (or so we think) images of the game from CoroCoro magazine also this is not a different coloured game but has a whole new story and features.
Spoiler:
THIS GAME IS PLAYABLE ON ALL MODELS OF THE NINTENDO DS

Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital

Due to legal reasons I am not allowed to post any information about this movie due to copyright conflicts so if you want to read about it please head over to http://serebii.net/movies/kyurem/ sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited by ShadowQ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Activity Points : 4700
Favorite Activities : fapfapfapfapfap
Favorite Game : Spyro 3, Mario Sunshine, Pokemon

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 am

the forms are getting called kyurem white and kyurem black.

so they're trying to earn even more money this time, releasing four games rather than just three (for the region). dam japs. well, now i have a reason to get a 3DS. i'm interested to see how these games will be different to black and white. calling them sequels would suggest they aren't just the same game, which i'm praying to god isn't the case.
Back to top Go down
thomas

thomas

Male Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-13
Activity Points : 4678
Favorite Game : SSBB

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:11 am

this may be the dumbest thing ive seen in a while, but i guess the kyurem forms might be cool
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:23 am

Dumb? If the games are the same that means more money for Nintendo (scabby, but smart). and if the games are completely new games, it means they've finally listened to their customers and innovated (smart). dumb would be the incorrect adjective to use.
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat
Birthday : 1991-10-25
Activity Points : 4763
Favorite Activities : Drinking
Favorite Game : Super Smash Bros

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:42 am

Itd be neat to release these pokes and drop the dragon type.

Because theyd be two new type combos:
Fire/Ice and Electric/Ice

Fire/Ice would suck because 4x weakness to stealth rock...

Elec/Ice is weak to fire, ground, rock, fight, steel....

...nvm this is dumb as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 am

apparently the english games are going to be called "Version 2" rather than just "2". which means they're probably just stretching pokemon grey into 2 versions to make money. why did i bother getting my hopes up.

and the fact that the US pokemon peeps are in on this may suggest that there will be a shorter gap between the Japanese and Worldwide release dates.
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:36 am

Stupid Gamefreak. This game is going to be a sequel to black/white.

The only thing that would make up for this garbage would be to be able to go to other regions. Apparently only half of the available memory on a DS cart was used in BW, they better cram this shit with some awesome stuff.
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:24 pm

I cleaned up the post a bit and removed any info about the Kyurem movie to avoid problems with serebii :I

Why are you guys not jizzing all over the place for this game seriously when I looked really closely at it I felt like Generation 5 was the closest to Generation 1, the rival team finally think a little instead of being just a bunch of grunts terrorizing the masses, I am really excited for this game and I am sure its going to be much better than any hopes we had for Pokemon Grey (Pokemon Grey just sounds really boring)
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:10 am

i did enjoy black and white, but i'm done getting excited about pokemon. just the same shit over and over, and i'm not so foolish as to hope that they're going to make a great and innovative, rather than just try to make money.
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am

I'm just waiting for the "ultimate" pokemon game with ALL regions (even if its DLC) and MMO.

THEN, i'll get excited about a pokemon game.
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:26 am

^my thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
linkthebeast

linkthebeast

Male Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-06-17
Activity Points : 4617

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:36 pm

you know they won't cram it with awesome shit...
Back to top Go down
erza

erza

Female Pisces Dog
Birthday : 1994-02-26
Activity Points : 4508

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Flyyyyy wrote:
I'm just waiting for the "ultimate" pokemon game with ALL regions (even if its DLC) and MMO.

THEN, i'll get excited about a pokemon game.
true story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
linkthebeast

linkthebeast

Male Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-06-17
Activity Points : 4617

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:24 pm

I love Pokemon. I always will. But I think its about time they shut down the series. I mean lets get real here. The last good game was Diamond and Pearl. I beat Dalton's Black for him, and while it was an interesting story line, it was too easy. I remember a day when it took like 16 hours just to beat the first gym leader in Yellow version. So imo, gg Pokemon Series. GG.
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:53 pm

@Link Don't say that, I agree I too felt Pokemon Black and White was extremely easy, I didn't even need to grind up or train up a bit or catch a Pokemon of a certain type to beat any gym, and the Elite 4 were just a joke (4 Pokemon whom levels are either like mine or lower). However I think this was made to welcome new people into the series since not everyone has been playing Pokemon since Gen 1, if they made the game hard or w/e then most new fans will just quit playing (I just got my friend into Pokemon, I can't wait to see what he does with Whitney's Miltank). And by the last good game was Pearl and Diamond what about Platinum and SoulSilver? I really liked them.

@Flyyy and Erza That game will probably happen sooner or later when the franchise is at it's end which I believe is sadly very near.

I also added the European and American release dates at Autumn 2012, Nintendo Europe and Nintendo America have both confirmed it :I
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:29 pm

link, you clearly dont know gamefreak very well. they just want money, they don't give a shit about anything else. pokemon games can be made on a very small budget, so it's unlikely they'll ever stop.
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:44 pm

^small budget lol.

no.

design is probably the most expensive part of a videogame. Pokemon requires SO much design.

100+ pokemon each gen
8 gym leaders (plus types)
4 e4 members (plus types)
numerous trainers
region geography
new abilities
new gimmick (theres one every gen)
new multiplayer abilities
etc.

its not cheap.
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:08 am

^i mean in comparison to other games. coding is not much of a problem, and the design is something that can get ploughed through. they would have a fair few people designing for each category (i.e. level design, pokemon design, etc.), they could get through the design in a matter of just a few months (or less).
Back to top Go down
LightningSpike
Global Moderator
LightningSpike

Male Sagittarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-12-16
Activity Points : 4744
Favorite Game : Team Fortress 2

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:01 pm

I don't have much to say, except that is one long title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LightningSpike
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 am

^it's basically three different titles.
Back to top Go down
ZXoftheDarkness
Head Admin / Founder
ZXoftheDarkness

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 5219
Favorite Activities : Writing, Listening to Music, Graphics Design, Modding, Gaming, Watching Anime, Hanging with Friends, Singing, Photography, Music Composition and Sleeping
Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:52 pm

I...
Fuck, I'm not playing this
Waiting for Ruby / Sapphire remakes, not this Black and White 2 bullshit
Back to top Go down
https://therelaxationzone.forumotion.com
erza

erza

Female Pisces Dog
Birthday : 1994-02-26
Activity Points : 4508

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 am

^ so worth waiting for the ruby sapphire remake
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:58 am

i'll buy it whether it's shit or good. it'll keep me knowledgeable on the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Flyyyyy
Administrator
Flyyyyy

Male Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:09 am

Oh I'm definitely playing it, even if it is bad. its only 40$ max.

Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:12 am

you guys in america get everything for so cheap. black and white are currently $60 and all the big games are $100.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Relaxation Zone :: General Entertainment Discussion :: Video Games :: RPG Games-
Jump to: