The Relaxation Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Zone

Come here and just talk about anything to anyone, unwind, listen to some music, play some games, and just relax.

HomeSearchLatest imagesnyanyanyanRegisterLog in

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital

Go down 
+4
Flyyyyy
thomas
Erthefrarg
ShadowQ
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4671
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:03 am

Erthe all the big games cost 100$ here as well and Dark I'm pretty sure they'll release a R/S remake after this game, but I still don't understand why everyone is so butt hurt over B/W 2...
Back to top Go down
ShadowQ

ShadowQ

Male Aquarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1998-01-25
Activity Points : 4671
Favorite Activities : Video Games, Music, Being a disgrace to my family, Failing that chemistry text because I was too busy playing Skyrim, Watching TobyGames on Youtube
Favorite Game : Fallout 3

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 am

~ Bump just wanted to double post here to say we have more info on B/W 2! The game is set 2 years after B/W 1 and because of that areas like route 4 have been renovated. The game begins in a previously inaccessible part of Unova to the southwest as you take control of a character who lives in Hagoichi City, with their childhood rival. There are various other new areas in Unova, with their own new Gyms and Gym Leaders. Also here are pictures of the trainers on the right page and the rival on the left page.
Spoiler:
You should check out http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/ for more info. What do you think? Are you as excited for this game as I am?
Back to top Go down
Erthefrarg

Erthefrarg

Male Scorpio Pig
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Activity Points : 4700
Favorite Activities : fapfapfapfapfap
Favorite Game : Spyro 3, Mario Sunshine, Pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 am

well i'm anticipating this game now. i hope snivy gets his movepool buffed too, because we all know he looks the best. i can't wait to make my team of unova and other pokemon, and my weedle + moltres fusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White Version 2 / Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo / Meloetta's Sparkling Recital
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2